St. Philip the Deacon offers a number of special events for children and their families throughout the year. Some of these are listed below. Please check the calendar, call the church office at 763-475-7100, or contact Trisha Ragner at 763-475-7119 or email@example.com to get more detailed information about upcoming special events.
K-5 Special Events
- Monthly 5th Grade Gatherings
- Movie Nights
- Bible Weekend, when 1st graders receive Bibles
- Reader and Acolyte Training (3rd-5th Grade)
- First Communion Preparation
- Vacation Bible School (Registration begins March 1)
The dates for VBS in 2017 are June 12-15.
- Scout Program
- Summer Camps
- Field Trips
- Summer Faith Creek
Family Ministry Special Events
- Family Christmas Celebration
- Easter Hunt
- Family Gatherings and Dinners
- Fall Festival
Music Events and Choirs
- Dynamic Deacons Choir (Grades K, 1, and 2) Tuesdays 5 p.m.
- Chancel Choir (Grades 3, 4, and 5) Tuesdays 5:35 p.m.
- Learn more about music and choirs